Motomichi Matsuzaki writes:

 > At Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:46:26 -0400 (EDT),
 > Andrew Gallatin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 > > Anybody else seeing 'dc0: watchdog timeout' since SMPng integration?
 >
 > Yes I have.
 >
 > I have this several times before SMPng integration at a high load
 > situation. But, since the integration, it occurs frequently.

I just switched out my tulip for an Intel EtherExpress Pro100B.
I've had the machine sitting in a while 1 loop, rebuilding a debug
kernel (which frequently triggered the dc0 watchdog reset).  No
problems after 3 hours, so I'm considering it "safe"

It must be either a driver issue or something to do with tulips being
sensative to not being serviced in a reasonable amount of time..

Cheers,

Drew