On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 02:47:17PM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <016501c03dfa$e7951780$[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Ron Klinkien" writes:
> : Maybe something to mention in the docs to use the dc driver with it.
>
> We need a good way to list known supported cards (not just pccard or
> cardbus) in a driver's man page.

Not only in the man page. You already need to know enough to find the right
man page. Sounds we need a 'supported hardware database'. Which smells
suspiciously like real work to me..

--
Wilko Bulte                                             Arnhem, the Netherlands
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.freebsd.org          http://www.nlfug.nl