On Sun, Oct 22, 2000 at 09:52:03PM +0200, Leif Neland wrote:
> I want to install ipfw and natd to a machine working as isdn-router, which I
> lost the kernel config for
> I connect to the world via userland-ppp and isdnd.
>
> I don't have any ipfw or divert compiled in the kernel, but I can load
> ipfw.ko, so the firewall rules can work (I now see my isp sends IGMP's to
> me...)

Stop right here. If you didn't compile IPDIVERT in the kernel, the hooks aren't
in the tcp/ip stack and you're screwed.

Figuring out a way to fix this is on my TODO list, though I don't have any ideas that
don't cost a performance hit for non-DIVERT users.

--
Bill Fumerola - Network Architect, BOFH / Chimes, Inc.
                [EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]