> >> (i.e., a topological sort).  Does `rcorder' call `tsort' or does it
> >> reinvent the wheel?
>
> > UTSL
>
> You could have simply answered the question.  For the benefit of
> everyone else: yes, it reinvents the wheel.

I personally don't have a problem with this; tsort should be
a library routine referenced by both tsort(1) and rcorder(8),
of course, but the way tsort(1) works, there is really no
easy way to use it to do the job in any reasonable amount of
time.

As far as wheel reinvention goes, we should add gcc, ld, and
make to the list of programs reinventing the tsort wheel...
kinda calls out for a library routine; wait, I already said
that once... 8-).

                                        Terry Lambert
                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---