I believe you need to update sysinstall.

The following is what I do to update sysinstall on our
'make release' machine. Similar should work for you (change
sysinstalldir & MAKEOBJDIR).

-John

#
# Install sysinstall into /stand/sysinstall (binary & manpage)
#
function do_sysinstall {
   sysinstalldir="$RDIR/usr/src/release/sysinstall"
   if [[ -d $sysinstalldir ]]; then
      cd $sysinstalldir &&
      pwd &&
      export MAKEOBJDIR=/snap/release/usr/obj/usr/src/release/sysinstall &&
      make obj && make all install;
      return 0
   else
      echo "Hey! Where is $sysinstalldir!!"
      return 0
   fi
   bail 1 "Installation of sysinstall failed!"
   # NotReached
   return 1
}

----- [EMAIL PROTECTED]'s Original Message -----