I tried this, but the make fails with error
install:/usr/obj/usr/src/include/osreldate.h: No such file or directory

I just got the brand new current source, rebuilt the world and updated the
kernel. If the source file is supposed to be there, its probably missing
on the server.

Any toughts - am I doing something wrong?

Jan