Hi folks,

I recently had an ATA hard drive die on me.  The drive still sort of
works, but it was sometimes not detected and its presence in my machine
causes spontaneous reboots within 10 minutes of power-on. :-)

I just want to know whether anyone has seen the ata(4) driver report IO
errors in a recent -CURRENT.  I would have expected a drive that's this
badly buggered to trigger IO error warnings on the console.

Ciao,
Sheldon.