Unless I'm missing something, which is certainly possible, it
seems to me that
    http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/makeworld.html

is missing some information that it used to have.  There is no
section on mergemaster, for instance, even though there IS a
link to that section, and that link thinks the section is on
the same web page.

I get a vague feeling that something else on the page isn't
right, but I can't think of what that might be.  Probably
the section on building kernels, because it does not actually
mention the 'buildkernel' or 'installkernel' targets.
--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]