On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 02:30:50PM +0100, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> Nicolas Souchu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > What are kernel mutex? A new mechanism for spl replacement? Is it
> > introduced with the new SMP? I found nothing in the mail archives...
>
> You mean you don't read -committers, -developers and -arch?

I see...

No, not recently. I know that's unacceptable and I could not remain silent
anymore with this huge fault on my shoulders :)

Before I got my new job, I was really busy and could not contribute at all.
Now, things are changing as I have some time allocated for personnal
open source projects.

Nicholas

--
Nicolas Souchu