NEWSLETTER
*
Come and Get a Free Painting www.artofspirit.net
Welcome to
Art of Spirit
Art Of Spirit was started by Elizabeth O'Neill. She was born and raised in Cleveland,
Ohio and studied at two colleges, The Cleveland Art Institute, and Illinois
University. Elizabeth O'Neill also studied with Corita Kent of California and has
taught art on all levels for twenty five years. She also became a docent (tour guide)
for the Cincinnati Art Museum in 1979.
Elizabeth states
"My art comes from the living experience of people. Our Country has such a diversity,
we have the opportunity of using all the colors to their best advantage."
Elizabeth O'Neill's art is abstract and against the grain. Her Art Of Spirit is a mix
of creativity and meaning. Her artwork is not only abstract but expresses a thought
that the world is feeling or the way the world looks through Elizabeth's eyes. But
because her art work is abstract what you see in her art work is drawn from the
experiences that you have had in your lifetime. Most people are under the erroneous
opinion that abstract art work is easier than realism, or still life, but this is far
from true. Most abstract artists are good or great painters that have become tired and
bored with painting that which is already there and want to put their own ideas and
thoughts into their paintings. Elizabeth states:" Why just paint a tree, when you can
just take a picture of it!."
Elizabeth is not alone in this thought, most abstract artists feel this way. Take
Picasso for instance: He was a great painter and his abstractions taught everyone how
to recreate using their own imaginations.
(More on picasso in the next news letter.)
 Click Here artofspirit.net

Special This Month
Free Watercolor Painting with your purchase of any painting on the web.

To be removed from our list please let us know at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

NEWSLETTER

NEWSLETTER