"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote:

> Is there a list of wireless pc cards that work (and how well they work)
> with FreeBSD??

man -k 802.11 or man -k wireless should do it, but the man pages aren't
quite that organized.

All I can find grepping the 4.2 sources is Cisco/Aironet and Lucent WaveLAN/
Orinoco: an(4) and wi(4).  Many of the cards on the market are Lucent OEMs,
but it's still a crapshoot without direct knowlege.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                           http://softweyr.com/