> On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Peter Wemm wrote:
> >     im
> >     r.a
> > >
> > > I really don't want to propogate libgcc_r.  Lets just fix the ports that
> > > break.  They can be seen at http://bento.freebsd.org/
> >
> > We need to be a little careful for ports that are supposed to work on
> > RELENG_4 and -CURRENT.
>
> OSVERSION checks?

Yes, I know it's possible, but to provide a hack in one place istead of 20+ places
(find /usr/ports -type f | xargs grep -l gcc_r | wc -l) is much easier both in the
terms of efforts and testing required. After all, it would only cost us one inode
for symlink and probably two-three lines in appropriate Makefile.

-Maxim