I'm not sure what pmtimer is supposed to do. Isn't it supposed to give
support for the broken statclock on laptops? I saw my friend running 4.1
with some patches that allowed him to use the statclock (and the rtc
device showed up in systat -vm 2) On my laptop, pmtimer doesn't appear to
do anything; and I couldn't find a manpage on it

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.               | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|