As you have noticed, I am a fairly new FreeBSD user, I am a Linux Guru though but BSD is more powerfull and I tend to use just BSD in the future.
I will post a lot of msg's in the future but I have one question.
Where can I find a kernel source tree that will work with my Sound Blaster Live Sound Card.
I run FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE and its kernel source doesn't support the pcm driver ?!?
I did upgrade to the latest CURRENT but that just hangs my machine ( another ?!? )
I am confused - what is the problem with BSD or is it me ?
Adriaan Erasmus
I would change the world,
but God would never give
me the source code.