pherman> On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:

> bright> * Hajimu UMEMOTO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010115 10:00] wrote:
>
> > I wish to obtain number of processes forked since boot from userland.
> > So, I made a patch to intend to commit.
> > Any comment?

pherman> I like the idea, but this belongs in vmeter with context switches,
pherman> page faults, etc, doesn't it?  This is how OpenBSD does it, anyway.

I see.
You mean accessing uvmexp.forks via sysctl.
Does it solved by just moving nforks into vm_meter.c?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ume@{,jp.}FreeBSD.org
http://www.imasy.org/~ume/