Hey, I've been fooling with this (and Glide3) but under FBSD 4.2. Didn't have
the time or inclination to do it under the latest current. Good to see
someone's been crazy^Wbrave enough to try. It'd bee really nice if someone
could make the kernel modules part of the current tree, the same way they are
under Linux.

  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California