Matthew Jacob wrote:

> > > Oh, yeah, about this, 2300 support is comint "real soon" -this will be 2GBit.

[my perhaps poorly worded question]

> About the 2Gb drives, sorry! I have no clue as yet about this!

Sorry for the confusion, I meant drives capable of 2 Gbit/s,
which the 2300 will supposingly support. My question was
that many enclosure support 1 Gbit/s, right ? So, I was
wondering have you heard about those which support 2 [Gbit/s] ?
Because one do need to have something in between the 2300 card
and Cheetah-4 FC drive, right :-) ? Adapter in a case of 1 drive
only, I presume, and enclosure in the case of multiple drives.

> > Thanks again !
>
> You're welcome!

Regards,

Andrei