At 11:47 AM 2/12/2001 -0500, Garrett Wollman wrote:
><<On Sun, 11 Feb 2001 16:51:29 -0800, Kris Kennaway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
>> The major number has already been bumped, I thought. If this is true
>> then we've only broken compatibility with older versions of -current
>> after the version number was bumped but before this change, right?
>
>However, this may turn out to be so painful that we need to bump it
>again.
>
>-GAWollman
>

>To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message

I just did a make build world on current and was looking forward to rebuilding all the
ports :)
Should I wait until the version bump then try again. I realize that if I do a install
world now
I'll have to rebuild almost everything X,apache.bind,etc,etc. I just don't want to do
it twice in
two days. I guess I'll wait. I already experienced some of the ramifications from just
installing a
current libc.so.5. Fortunately i kept a backup copy of the old one :)
 Thanks
Manfred