In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Kris Kennaway writes:
: > What are the minimal conditions required for 5.0-Current to recognize my
: > SCSI card, an Adaptec 1542CP ?
:
: Adding the relevant driver to your kernel config, or writing a driver
: if one doesn't exist :-)

The aha driver supports the 1542CP.  That's the second most sane of
all of the aha cards (the 1542CF is the most sane).  However, I think
it may be a hints issue.

I just upgraded my bouncer box to last night's post libc fixes.  We'll
see what's broken now...

Warner