In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "David O'Brien" writes:
: On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 03:45:57PM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
: > Here's a patch that I think will fix the major breakage with major
: > library versions.
: I haven't tried to build -current for a few days now.  Can you summerize
: what breakage you are seeing?

The problem is that new have references to
__std{in,out,err}, instantly breaking all old binaries on the system.

Eg, used to have __sF, which as defined in[345].
However, after the bump to and rebuild the world, now references __std*.  For apps that were linked before
against[345], this causes undefined symbols at runtime.

Repeat for many other libraries than libcam.