In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Akinori MUSHA" writes:
: Seems some 4.x/3.x binary that is linked with does not work on
: 5-CURRENT because is not properly associated with (the latest)
: So, when a program lets libm refers to __stdout/__stderr from within,
: it fails as follows. :(
:       /usr/libexec/ /usr/lib/ Undefined symbol "__stderr"
: Unfortunately, it applies to some important bits like JDK 1.1.8...
: As a workaround, adding LDADD=-lc to src/lib/msun/Makefile seems to
: do the trick and get it working.
: Ideas, anyone?

Do not use -current after 2000-02-10.  They are broken.  I'm working
with others to integrate a fix that doesn't break things like this.
I'll post something to -current and -arch when the buildworld finishes.