At 20 Feb 2001 09:44:01 GMT,
Makoto MATSUSHITA wrote:
> It seems that add 'CFLAGS+=-I${KRB5OBJDIR}' to
> src/kerberos5/lib/libgssapi/Makefile is required to fix this, since
> krb5_err.h is not in ${KRB5DIR}/lib/krb5.

In my environment, buildworld was finished with attached patch.  I
don't know KRB4 should be defined in this file or not.  But in
crypto/heimdal/kdc/headers.h, krb.h (this file is not exist in heimdal
distribution) is included if KRB4 is defined.

So if MAKE_KERBEROS5=YES is set in /etc/make.conf, buildworld is
failed because krb.h is not found.

Any ideas?

--
Jun Kuriyama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> // IMG SRC, Inc.
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> // FreeBSD Project

krb.diff