David Malone wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 10:39:47AM +0900, Daniel C. Sobral wrote:
> > It seems the error for kernfs is activating a couple of other warnings:
> I think Des retired kernfs in -current in a commit on 2000/12/28.

Let me follow up on this. Kernfs is not actually the guilty party, but
the problem was _not_ the kernfs warning. The problem, as I saw it, was
the two following warnings (ffs and ffs_root). Alas, the ffs warning is
correct but happens only once, so it seems that the guilty one was ffs.
To be more precise, it seems that when the ffs warning gets activated,
the ffs_root warning also gets shown.

Daniel C. Sobral                        (8-DCS)

        "Too bad sentience isn't a marketable commodity."