> The click router was designed around he same time as netgraph with many of the
> same design goals, except they wanted to make it slightly less lego than I did.
> It is interesting how many common ideas came up but also how many differences

As one of the designers of netgraph I'd be interested to hear your thoughts
on the comparison.

I've looked at both but only played with netgraph a little.  Having read
the major papers on Click I think it's an excellent way to build highly
extensible, field upgradable, fast routers.

I guess we'll see of course :-)