Hello,

I upgraded to the lastest -CURRENT (CVSup/make buildworld/make installworld)
yesterday and now I have a problem to compile my kernel.

When I do a make I get this error:

===> fdesc
===> fxp
===> if_disc
===> if_ef
===> if_ppp
===> if_sl
make: don't know how to make machine/lock.h. Stop
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/compile/BSD.

My kernel config:

machine  i386
cpu  I686_CPU
ident  BSD
maxusers 32

#makeoptions DEBUG=-g  #Build kernel with gdb(1) debug symbols

options  MATH_EMULATE  #Support for x87 emulation
options  INET   #InterNETworking

options  FFS   #Berkeley Fast Filesystem
options  SOFTUPDATES  #Enable FFS soft updates support

options  MFS   #Memory Filesystem

options  MD_ROOT   #MD is a potential root device

options  NFS   #Network Filesystem
options  NFS_ROOT  #NFS usable as root device, NFS required

options  MSDOSFS   #MSDOS Filesystem
options  NTFS

options  CD9660   #ISO 9660 Filesystem
options  DEVFS   #Device Filesystem
options  PROCFS   #Process filesystem
options  COMPAT_43  #Compatible with BSD 4.3 [KEEP THIS!]

options  UCONSOLE  #Allow users to grab the console

options  KTRACE   #ktrace(1) support

options  SYSVSHM   #SYSV-style shared memory
options  SYSVMSG   #SYSV-style message queues
options  SYSVSEM   #SYSV-style semaphores

options  P1003_1B  #Posix P1003_1B real-time extensions
options  _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING
options  KBD_INSTALL_CDEV # install a CDEV entry in /dev

device  isa
device  eisa
device  pci

# Floppy drives
device  fdc

# ATA and ATAPI devices
device  ata
device  atadisk   # ATA disk drives
device  atapicd   # ATAPI CDROM drives
device  atapifd   # ATAPI floppy drives
device  atapist   # ATAPI tape drives
options  ATA_STATIC_ID  #Static device numbering
#options  ATA_ENABLE_ATAPI_DMA #Enable DMA on ATAPI devices

# atkbdc0 controls both the keyboard and the PS/2 mouse
device  atkbdc 1 # At keyboard controller
device  atkbd  # at keyboard
device  psm  # psm mouse

device  vga  # VGA screen

# splash screen/screen saver
device  splash

# syscons is the default console driver, resembling an SCO console
device  sc 1

# Floating point support - do not disable.
device  npx

# Power management support (see NOTES for more options)
device  apm
# Add suspend/resume support for the i8254.
device  pmtimer

# Audio support
device  pcm

# Serial (COM) ports
device  sio  # 8250, 16[45]50 based serial ports

# Parallel port
device  ppc
device  ppbus  # Parallel port bus (required)
device  lpt  # Printer
device  ppi  # Parallel port interface device
#device  vpo  # Requires scbus and da

# PCI Ethernet NICs.
device  miibus  # MII bus support
device  xl  # 3Com 3c90x (``Boomerang'', ``Cyclone'')

# Pseudo devices - the number indicates how many units to allocated.
device  random  # Entropy device
device  loop  # Network loopback
device  ether  # Ethernet support
device  tun  # Packet tunnel.
device  pty  # Pseudo-ttys (telnet etc)
device  md  # Memory "disks"
device  gif 2 # IPv6 and IPv4 tunneling
#device  faith 1 # IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying (translation)

# The `bpf' device enables the Berkeley Packet Filter.
device  bpf  # Berkeley packet filter

options IPFIREWALL
options IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE
options IPFIREWALL_FORWARD