I'm baffled as to why SRA is enabled by default.  I'm fine with it being
compiled in, but it appears to be substantially interfering with normal
TCP operation.  Either the negotiation needs to be fixed, or this feature
needs to be disabled for 4.3-RELEASE (either at compile-time or run-time
is fine).  Note that we don't even enable Kerberos* build by default, and
even when it is built, negotiation is relatively non-interfering for
non-Kerberos environments.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      NAI Labs, Safeport Network Services