Hello all.

I'm running 5.0current 4-12-01, from a net install, X-Kern-Developer base.

The problem I'm having is that sendmail is running at system start, even
the default /etc/defaults/rc.conf sets sendmail_enable="NO", and I've tried
the same in /etc/rc.conf in case it's not parsing the defaults file.  But it
doesn't change

Does anyone have any recommendations?  I'm going to remove sendmail.cf since
is read as an "if" in /etc/rc to before starting sendmail, but that seems
quite the hack
just to disable the mail daemon.

I'll try any suggestions after work, and will re-post Tuesday.

Eli Stair