-On [20010418 01:00], Alfred Perlstein ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>  (although afaik we're basing it on both Solaris and BSD/os's
>  implementation so... well I'm not going to bother defending it.)

You just scared the shit out of me by mentioning Solaris.

I've found Solaris to be a PITA with all new subsequent releases.
Surely we're not aiming towards their goals where we can only run on
state of the art hardware?

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven/Asmodai .oUo. asmodai@[wxs.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best