In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> John Baldwin writes: : You need to rebuild fsck and install it and fsck your filesystems. This is the : dirpref changes biting you. Warner, we probably need an entry in UPDATING for : the dirpref changes that warn people to build and install a new fsck before : booting a dirpref kernel. We problably need to fix fsck/kernel to not lose. Warner To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-current" in the body of the message
- Re: kernel core David W. Chapman Jr.
- Re: kernel core John Baldwin
- Re: kernel core Mike Smith
- RE: kernel core Chris Knight
- Re: kernel core Warner Losh