John Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> my current kernel cvsupped around Apr 14th tells me about
>> duplicate locks and lock order reversal. Is this reason to worry?

> This is a FAQ.  Please keep up with -current if you are tracking it.

That's simply impossible.  We would need another 24 hours per day to
follow all mailing lists on a daily basis.  Some people of us have a
day job and a family. ;-)

If it's a FAQ, we should IMHO maintain this as a document, sorta
like /usr/src/UPDATING is being maintained.  Something like
/usr/src/ERRATA or that?  When branching off into -stable, this
file can be left out.