[I don't know if this belongs to current, but please be nice and fwd
this to the proper entity if needs be. Please also keep me as Cc: ]

I stumbled on this quite old pr today, looking for a fix for my problem
(see subject).

I can confirm that the fix works here. Just tested it on -stable
(4.3-RC4). Just applying the patch, config && make depend && make &&
make install && reboot.

I can also say that a few persons have suffered this behavior, having
looked through the mailing list archives, seeing only unanswered

However, I witness a workaround for the bug, I think. I turned of my
machine using "shutdown" in windows instead of rebooting when switching
to fbsd. And the card was detected automagically. :)

So if this could be commited and MFC'd this would be nice. :) It works.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-bugs->wpaul
Responsible-Changed-By: johan
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Oct 22 11:07:25 PDT 2000
Over to vr maintainer.

PGP signature