Greetings,

I'm trying to upgrade my 4-STABLE box at home to 5-CURRENT to play around
with some new stuff.  I haven't done an upgrade like this before, usually
staying on the -STABLE path.

I cvsup'd the sources using tag=. as shown in the standard supfile.
However, when I try to do a make buildworld from /usr/src, I get:

===> usr.bin/xlint/llib
/usr/obj/usr/src/usr.bin/xlint/llib/../xlint/xlint -Cposix
/usr/src/usr.bin/xlint/llib/llib-lposix
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc.so.5" not found
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/usr.bin/xlint/llib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/usr.bin/xlint.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/usr.bin.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
bash-2.05#

Is this something I'm doing wrong, or is it an "issue"?

Thanks,
Wade