On Mon, Apr 30, 2001 at 09:56:09AM +0200, Sheldon Hearn wrote:
> > Question is, do we want to add this to our cp?
>
> Bleh. :-)

Blah.

>       for i in `find /path/to/src`; do
>               if [ $i -nt /path/to/dst/$i ]; then
>                       cp $i /path/to/dst/
>               fi
>       done

Do you also suggest we get rid of `more' as its functionality can be
implimented using cat and sed?  I personally find this option useful
enough that I have to keep `gcp' around.  I guess I got used to using a
simular utility under M$-DOS and thus it makes sense to me.

--
-- David  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])