As conversion of select(2) from msleep(9) to a condition variable is
in the SMPng TODO list, I have done that task.

Also, we do not have to lock a process in order to evaluate the result
of {sel,poll}scan() and the remaining time of {select,poll}(2). It
should be enough to do those pieces of work first, followed by locking
a process and wait for a condition variable or selwakeup().

Those changes are in the patch at:

http://people.FreeBSD.org/~tanimura/patches/selectopt.diff

--
Seigo Tanimura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>