I just updated a box to a recent -CURRENT (first Thursday, then today),
and have been having the following problem for its serial console login:

FreeBSD/i386 (dev.TrustedBSD.org) (ttyd0)

••gin:  MK²aB"•ÙÉÕÍÑ•‘ MzÉëËKaþ

FreeBSD/i386 (dev.TrustedBSD.org) (ttyd0)

••gin:  MJ²aB"•ÙÉÕÍÑ•‘ MzÉëËKaþ~.

I can type fine, and once I login, I experience no problems, but during
the login process, it likes to spit garbage at me.  Was wondering if
anyone else had experienced this?  Essentially, the serial console on this
box was configured by enabling ttyd0 and setting -P in boot.config.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      NAI Labs, Safeport Network Services