I was trying to debug a problem where sound card is not working because
it ends up with a irq that is shared with the VGA card. So I
figured I'd use gdb to look at the interrupt handler  vector to see what
was there and to find out what is going on. However gdb is unable to
dump the data :

munin# gdb -k -wcore -s ./kernel.debug
GNU gdb 4.18
This GDB was configured as "i386-unknown-freebsd"...
(kgdb) print intr_handler
Cannot access memory at address 0xc0395b80.
(kgdb) x/20x 0xc0395b80
0xc0395b80 <intr_handler>:      Cannot access memory at address

Anyone got an idea? Nm on the running kernel agrees with the above
munin# nm /boot/kernel/kernel | fgrep intr_handler
c0395b80 B intr_handler