Corey Brune <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I forgot the kernel secure level was set to 1 when I started make build.
> The build almost finishes, but dies when it tries to install
> /usr/lib/libcrypt.so.2 saying operation not permitted. I cannot chflags
> because of the secure level. Does anyone know a way around this?

This is answered at least three times in the FAQ, not to mention the
Handbook and the man pages.

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/faq/admin.html#KERNEL-CHFLAG-FAILURE
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/faq/admin.html#UNSETTING-SCHG
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO_8859-1/books/faq/admin.html#SECURELEVEL