On  3 Mai, An: [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> /sys from cvsup around 2pm CEST from cvsup3.de.freebsd.org (contains
> npx.c fix).

CVSUP from May 7, ~1pm CEST.

I made some progress. As you see in my last message I have parts of the
kernel loaded as modules. The mfs module was responsible for the page
fault (/tmp as mfs, /etc/rc deletes some files in /tmp unconditionally
at the point of the breakage).
Now I have the FSes, VESA and the random module in the kernel instead of
weekend if the following isn't enough):
---snip---
vop_stdbmap()
bdwrite()