Mark Santcroos writes:
 > I have contacted the author and he made a last change in the interrupt
 > setup.
 > I have made a small stand alone package for -CURRENT, it holds the .c, the
 > linux object file, a Makefile and a script to create the necessary device
 > files. (If you want it in your kernel you can figure out yourself
 > probably, this is just a proof of concept)
 > It works great for me, let me know if it is not generic enough and I will
 > apply the changes.
I tried your package with Toshiba Portege 3440CT and 5.0C cvsupped
last weekend.  Still the same problems, no connect though it dials and
ATI3 gives hard hang.

SUN Microsystems Oy PL 112, Lars Sonckin kaari 12, 02601 ESPOO, Finland
Tomi Vainio (System Support Engineer)     +358 9 52556300 hotline
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                +358 9 52556252 fax