On Sat, 19 May 2001 22:48:51 -0400, Alfred Perlstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

    > You'll have to provide more info before anyone can help you.

Well, that would require the kernel offering me more information.

    > Can you at least get a DDB traceback?

I have never succeeded in getting that to work, but I'll try once
again ...

Michael D. Harnois                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redeemer Lutheran Church                      Washburn, Iowa
 No man knows how bad he is
 till he has tried very hard to be good. -- C.S. Lewis