On Wed, 23 May 2001 22:10:09 -0300 (ADT), The Hermit Hacker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

    > Oops ... neat, now it just locked up solid and ctl-alt-esc
    > doesn't even get me to debugger :(

This has been my experience for about a week on the -current kernel
... I held out high hopes that these changes by John and Alfred over
the past 24 hours or so would fix it, but no go ...

--
Michael D. Harnois                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Redeemer Lutheran Church                      Washburn, Iowa