Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Joseph Koshy writes:
> : I'm in the processing of bring a 5-current system of Oct 2000 vintage
> : more upto-date.
>
> May 18th, 2001 12:00:00 is what I've been using.
>
> Warner

But you may want to "cd sys/ufs/ffs; cvs update -A *softdep*"
straight afterwards.  I dont know if your date comes before the soft updates
problems, but updating those files to HEAD solves the problems that are in
softdep immediately before the VM problems.

Cheers,
-Peter
--
Peter Wemm - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]