Travel Beyond Borders Magazine

Finally, a travel magazine for people of African descent who wish to explore the world
in an informed and exciting way.

Bi-monthly, we send you a new intriguing issue featuring an international destination
from somewhere around the globe.  From Austria to Zimbabwe, we present articles about
black history and black society today in these places.  Get a listing of black
businesses, black events, and receive information about black travel professionals.

Sure, we provide you with the basics like where to find the Eiffel Tower and the best
places to hang out, but then we take it a step further to bring you information that
will take your travel adventure to the next level by connecting you to black culture.

Some past issues:

Vienna, Austria
Florence, Italy
Berlin, Germany
Hot Ski Spots Around the World
British Virgin Islands
Jazzin' Around the World: International Jazz Festivals

Coming UP:
South Africa
Tokyo, Japan
Thebes, Egypt
Rome, Italy
New Delhi, India
Paris, France

Take a look at our website: www.travelbeyond.org

 …and Globalize your Mind!

Travel Beyond Borders Magazine is published by the Ujima International Cultural
Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation dedicated to the preservation of global
black human rights, the promotion of a positive black global image, and the
preservation of black cultural heritage.

To be removed from this list just reply to this email with "Remove" in the subject
heading.

If you receive duplicates, reply to this message with "Duplicate" in the subject
heading