Guys, We've been doing pretty well on the PR/Gnats front since
we started our little "Close a PR" drive, but now is not the time
to loose steam.

        http://phk.freebsd.dk/Gnats/

We're at the same level of unclosed PR's as we were half a year
ago, down 500 from when we began the drive, but still 2653 to go...

So please, everybody (committers and non-committers alike!) take
a peek at the PR list here and close a couple of stale PR's for us:

        http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi

Committers close PR's with "edit-pr" on freefall.  Non-committers
by submitting a followup which contains an explanation and the
grep(1)'able line:

        This PR can be closed

Remember: Each open PR is a pissed off contributor...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TCP/IP since RFC 956