John Baldwin wrote:
> Is this on -current or -stable?  If it's on -current, why did you ask on
> -questions? :)  It looks like an interrupt problem however.

When I asked on questions, I was of the belief that I had a hardware
problem and that it was not necessarily a -current issue.  When I
later went back and installed 4.3 and it worked I then realized that I
had justification to post it on -current.  Hey, at least I didn't
cross-post to questions, stable, scsi, and current! :)

I guess my next step is to try and trace through what's happening -
can you suggest a good place to start (like a routine to start
tracing), or is there anything I can do that might get more info for
the people that know what is going on?

thanks!
dave c

--
Dave Cornejo @ Dogwood Media, Fremont, California (also [EMAIL PROTECTED])
  "There aren't any monkeys chasing us..." - Xochi