On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 08:53:59AM +0200, Dag-Erling Smorgrav wrote:
> > Not normal, except by dimwits who add WARNS?= 2 w/o checking.
>
> Now, would it really have been so hard to just send (or even commit) a
> patch that declares len as a size_t rather than an unsigned int,
> instead of calling people names?  I don't have a frickin' Alpha, you
> dimwit, and beast is so out of date it's useless.  Send me a working

1. if you cannot test properly don't do "WARNS" "fixing".
   find something else to work on

2. you have suffient diskspace to check out things into and
   `make -m /home/des/src/share/mk' is easly enough you should be able to
   handle it....

> Alpha with at least 64 MB RAM and 4 GB disk, then we'll talk.

Or go buy one with your own money like a lot of us did, so we could test
things w/o fcking them up.

--
-- David  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])