Hi everyone,

this time it is the kernel. i know acpica is in heavy dev. but here's
my problem :

make buildkernel KERNCONF=NEPTUNE:

----------------------

cc -nostdinc -O -pipe -march=pentiumpro -march=pentiumpro
-I/usr/obj/usr/build/src/i386/usr/include  -c
/usr/build/src/sys/i386/acpica/acpi_wakecode.S
/usr/build/src/sys/i386/acpica/acpi_wakecode.S:32:
machine/specialreg.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/build/obj/usr/build/src/sys/NEPTUNE.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/build/obj/usr/build/src/sys/NEPTUNE.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/build/obj/usr/build/src/sys/NEPTUNE.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/build/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/build/src.

----------------------

if you want, you have all files (KERNEL, makekernel.out, dmesg.out) at
http://www.deep-ocean.net/~olive/files/.

needless to say that my last cvsup is 10 minutes ago.

thanks for your advices.

as a side note, i resolved the problem of my disks (IBM-DTLA) falling
back to PIO4 and hanging the kernel when tagging enabled in
/boot/loader.conf : i used to have all my disks in racks. i just put
them directly in the box, and all my problem flew away. my builds are
much faster : now i can crash many times a day ;-))

regards,

Olivier

PS: don't pay attention to my strange humor if you don't like
it. Sometimes I can't even understand it ;-p