Hi,
Just cvsup'd the latest sources and now KDE is very unstable. During window
opens or during busy times the box locks up. This is also happening reliably
on logout. I have two boxes running current, and they both have the same
symptoms. One's a 500MHz PIII and the other is a 233MHz PII. I'd include logs
but there are no errors, just have to hard reboot. The box seems fine when I
dont have X running.

Beech

     Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510