Recent enabling of -D_FFR_TLS_O_T in revision 1.18 of src/etc/mail/Makefile
doesn't seem to sit well with access_db disabled; there are references to
the LookUpDomain ruleset which seem to need protected by _ACCESS_TABLE_ in
src/contrib/sendmail/cf/m4/proto.m4, but aren't, unless I'm missing something
(very possible at this time of the morning, but I thought I'd shoot this
e-mail off quickly due to this being a potential MFC'd FreeBSD 4.4 problem).

A very brief perusal of the mailing lists didn't show anything except that PR
conf/28361 is somewhat related.

                Cheers,

                Mark.

--
Mark Valentine, Thuvia Labs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       <http://www.thuvia.co.uk>
"Tigers will do ANYTHING for a tuna fish sandwich."       Mark Valentine uses