On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> I can't see any benefits to having this in the base system.
>>
>> Make it a port instead.
>
>Oh and /usr/games/wargames is such a huge benefit? By that logic all of
>/usr/games belong as ports. Which I wont argue with at all.

I would argue with taking /usr/games/fortune out of the base system
though.  I am quite annoyed when I sit down in front of one of my
commercial unix boxen only to find the vendor has decided to leave
fortune off of the box.  =)

--
"Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today.  There might be a
law against it by that time."   -- /usr/games/fortune, 07/30/2001

Brandon D. Valentine <bandix at looksharp.net>